Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quick and Dirty Mac n Cheese

While on a mission to find healthy versions of mac n cheese, I came up with this gem by accident. I had the ingredients and I decided I should try it. Instant hit for me and the boyfriend. I'm a fan of this recipe mostly because it consists of three ingredients, takes little effort (or skill) and tastes good.

Ingredients:
1 serving of your favorite gluten free macaroni (use the suggested serving size on the package)
3 wedges Light Laughing Cow cheese
1.5 tsp grated Parmesan Cheese

Instructions:
Boil your pasta per the instructions, then strain. In a bowl, use a fork to mash the Laughing Cow. Add the pasta to the bowl and blend with the cheese, then stir in the parmesan. Eat. If you like it creamier, add more Laughing Cow. For more of a kick, add more parmesan. Double the batch as needed. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment